Saturday, December 16, 2006

Won't You Stay up to be Lost?


Day Break,The show that replaced Lost during the mid-season hiatus, has been canceled. It has not been doing good and will be cut from the ABC line-up. Next Wednesday, reruns of "According to Jim" and "George Lopez" will take over the 9pm spot, and will stay there for the rest of the year.What will happen to our Lost Moments?Will the Lost Moments go on to remind the fans of Lost? In the beginning of 2007, "The Knights of Prosperity" and "In Case of Emergency" will take over the 9pm spot. Season 3-5 of LOST will mark a new and later airing time for LOST at 10pm.

2 comments:

Capcom said...

Your blog is looking good, Dr. Sponge! I don't know what to think about the change of time when the season starts back up. I will certainly stay up for it, but then again I don't have to get up for work at the crack of dawn. :o)

Unknown said...

Hey Capcom!! Well the time change will not bother me that much... But I know families who watch Lost together with Kids. SO... That might affect them..Even though I'm still a kid I could watch it

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself