Saturday, February 10, 2007

Not in Portland

What a great episode of Lost, it's the perfect way to start off Part II. We got our very first Juliet flashback. It had great action,suspence, and a few easter eggs! Juliet's past seems to be related to this following website...The site is Mittlelosbioscience.org. This site is interesting it reminds me about the Lost Experience. In the "Projects" section use "jburke" for Juilet's username and "rachel" as apassword. Mittelos Bioscience site seems legit but a statement was made on the Fuselage Boards by Gregg Nations:"Mittelos Bioscience...is not an official website."

I can't wait for the next episode!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Lost is back! AT LAST

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Mittelos reminds me of a name from the Lost Experience

Can you remember...

Unknown said...

even though the site is a hoax i will keep my eye on it. I'm just so bored

Unknown said...

Mittelos is a anagram for "LOST TIME" hmm... I don't think thats just random. We might see more of it in Juliet flashbacks

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself