Sunday, October 29, 2006

Destination Lost Podcast Ep. We're Still Here and Lovin Lost!

In this edition of the Destination Lost Podcast I, Chris, talk about the Lost Connections feature on Disk seven of The Lost Season 2 DVDs. Then I talk about what has happen in the past three episode of Lost. I talk about some of my Lost Theories.


Podcast Mp3 File

* Also We want the the podcast to be interactive now. So you guys should record your own MP3 (5-8 mins - download Audacity Software .If you have any other kind of recording device that Great) and send it to destinationlost815@hotmail.com! If you can't convert it to MP3 it's all right just send us what you got or you can write us a letter with your thoughts and feelings about Lost! Can't wait til the next podcast!!

*In the podcast I forgot the name of Claire's psychic and called him Ray Mullen instead of his real name Richard Malkin. Oh Well....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo finally a podcast!!!!

I Love the A-Team theme song!!!

Professor Cozmo said...

Nice Job Man. Its more fun and i think it sounds better if we both do it though.

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself