Friday, October 06, 2006

A Tail Of Two Cities Review and Clues



All Right everyone I, Dr. Spongebob, Have gathered a few clues that might interest you.

Review

First... Let me say wow.... That was a great episode. The first five minutes showed us how the Others reacted to the crash of flight 815. I have some screen captures but not all of them are from the new episode A Tail Of Two Cities



The woman you see above is Juliet. She might be a Doctor but we are not sure.



Also Henry Gale real name is BEN.

The Others Live here......
I'll share my feeling about this episode on a special podcast.

Clues

I was noticing stuff when Sawyer was in the cage...

Juilet mentioned that where Jack is being held was called the Hydra Station Dharma. Sharks were kept there. We saw a shark in the Season Two episode called "And Found".

Maybe they were released and that why they attacked Sawyer.

I'm just guessing..

I managed to get a close up picture so the logo.


Also Sledgeweb has something interesting. Click Here to see it

I'll try to find some more...

-Dr. Spongebob Chris Shephard

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself