Friday, October 20, 2006

Eko's Jesus Stick and Are Pearl Members Found?

In the episode "Futher Instructions" there were a few things to look like Eko's Jesus Stick and whatever is in the Polar Bear cave.

Eko's Jesus Stick




It seems that Eko has been writing scriptures on his "Jesus Stick". I've never really got a good look at the scriptures written on the "Jesus Stick" but I will give you the verses. The verses that I looked up are from the NIV Bible.

John 3:05

Jesus answered,"I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit"

It is most likely that Eko wrote this after he baptized Claire in the episode Fire+Water.

Acts 4:12

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. "

I have no idea how this connects. If you have ideas e-mail us @ destinationlost815@hotmail.com.

Genesis 13:14

The LORD said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, "Lift up your eyes from where you are and look north and south, east and west."

A part of this verse is half written on the "Jesus Stick"

Romans 6:12

"Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires."

It is possible that this could relate to Charlie due to his old addiction.

Does HAB stand for Habakkuk?

I have never heard of this scripture and I know nothing about it. But I found it in my Bible.

Habakkuk 1:3

Why do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate wrong? Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds.

Is it possible that Eko wrote this scripture down because he killed two men on the first night for the Tail Section?

4:8:15:16:23:42

On the Jesus Stick you can see the numbers 4 8 15 16. Did Eko write this or did The Lost producers just wanted to have some fun with our head.

Are The Pearl Members Found???


Well what I'm about to say is just a theory, but It's worth listening to.



When Locke and Eko entered the Pearl Hatch no one was there. In the Pearl Orientation Film, Dr. Mark Wickman said when your finished observing the subject go to the Pala Ferry.

Maybe the opperators of the Pearl hatch were captured by the polar bear and they were killed at the cave. Maybe that is the reason that Locke found some piece of clothing that has the insignia similiar or that is related to the Pearl hatch.

Due to my theory the piece of clothing is the residue of the opperator or opperators. But they probably were not the first people to get killed by the bear.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a great episode and also a long post. hopefully my theory is clear for you guys

Agent Kate said...

I know sucha good one!!! I Wonder if the verses have something to do with the button!

Unknown said...

well just read them! I think they have nothing to do with the button. It does not matter now because the button is gone!

Professor Cozmo said...

hmmmm very interesting Chris. If you notice, most of the verses are commands by Jesus or someone who wrote the book.

Unknown said...

i guess so...

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself