Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bad Twin


I have finally got the Book Bad Twin written by Gary Troup.Hmmm It seems to with hold not that much information about the experience.Well I found out that there is a Hanso Foundation office on the 42nd floor of one building in manhatten.There is a guy called Zander but not the one that in this mess.But I wonder if Gary Troup Survived the Crash of Oceanic Flight 815 . To be honest I bought this book for something to read and also it has something to do with Lost.It's a good book but.....Really no info but still buy it I might be wrong .It's a really good book. HONEST as can be.But it has some language that might surprise you. I just wanted to let you know DR. SPONGEBOB CHRIS SHEPHARD IS SIGNING OFF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really good book

Noel said...

Thanks a lot. That is really nice. I am going to post at podcast directory too.

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself