Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I FOUND SOMETHING!!!!!!!


okay,
I was on rblakes site and she already posted 3 post in italy. she got a podcast with mittlevwerk,thompson and i think liddy whales. they were talking bout da villdjkhf w/e equation and that there partners think it might not be real. They also said that Alvar Hanso is on an orentation video( i am guessing 4 dharma) on the equation. I seriously think dat da korean guy is really hanso cuase there is never a white guy on the orentation video. Anyway i found out something personall...Thompson had a cancer and mittlevwerk cured it and dick cheever killrd them all!!! I am really confued!!!!!!!!!

This is the guy that i think is alvar Hanso

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alvar Hanso was on the video I know I just watched it.It showed him next to the window like the picture on the hanso foundation And that person is really Dr.Mavin Candle but i think he has a twin on the Pearl video He says he is Mark Wickman I gotta Researh

Unknown said...

I don't think that Dick Cheever blog is real It shows no clues I gotta check it out again

Unknown said...

HE IS NOT ALVAR HANSO HE MARVIN CANDLE LISTEN TO THE FILM AND YOU WILL HEAR HIM SAY THATS HIS NAME AND ALVAR IS IN THE VIDEO BUT IT SHOWS JUST A PICTURE OF HIM here look : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9lpJ6rWW4&search=Lost%20Orientation

Unknown said...

here is a better video a clearer one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JZItP_xrA8&mode=related&search=Lost%20Orientation watch it and you will see that is not Alvar hanso

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself