Thursday, July 20, 2006

RBlake France Post 3

(CHRIS) EDIT : OK Rachel Blake is ok but ...... This guy saved her life and here is the transcript Provided by ALEX
Transcript:
MAN: NOT ON CAMERA ms blake... unless you want them to know who you really are(sits down) You have cause an awful lot of trouble for me RB: wanna tell me who you are MAN: hanso foundation, tech support
RB: I'm being terrorzed by IT
MAN: I 've worked for mittlewerk a long time... I erase things... bank accounts , emails, cell phones... people
RB: Zander, Darla?
MAN: no that wasn't me, what happend to them was not by my hand, but I knew, and I've seen what you've been doing... but since you hacked the hanso foundation website... (STATIC) I came to your hotel in Copenhagen to warn you Rachel..
RB: You should have knocked, why'd you want to help me...
MAN: b/c I don't wanna be a part of it anymore, b/c HE wants me to help you(LOTS OF STATIC)MAN" Now lets' talk about you, I heard your mother died.. is she the one who told you..I'm hoping I can trust you with this...
RB: What is this...
MAN: I intercepted an email, I kept it from Mittlewerk and his enforcers, Hugh and Darla have a flat, in Saint Germain Des Pres (not sure on this) You can find all your answers there...Tell the world Rachel, make a scandal, it's the only way to stop them
RB: I don't understand you have the access why don't you tell everyone
MAN: Look at who I am, there's no one I CAN tell, you have a vested interest, but me.. after this, I'm gone, underground, good luck rachel
RB: Hey wait I just...Thank you...
MAN: DONT... don't... I'm going to hell, just making sure Mittlewerk is there to keep me company.
(Chris) Edit : Check out her blog tomorrow there will be a new post I think To see the video go here http://content.monster.com/archives/video/ and and go to the bottom video and it will be titled Can she trust him

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i made a few edits

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself