Monday, July 17, 2006

Sublymonal Video!!!

Ok,
I was doing some reasearch in dis suppper hot day and i came upon a very big video!!!! It is the sublymonal video. And chris, i know you dont have sound, so i am gonna put out the diologue.
"Darla I’m sorry I didn’t hold up my end of the deal. It was a trap meeting Gidget Girl here in Paris. I wanted it on camera. If it wasn’t her that called, and it could have been anybody, I thought the camera maybe that could somehow could save me. I arrived ten minutes early and waited and waited. Maybe she showed, saw the glasses and knew I had a camera--maybe she balked. I’ll never know. Remember this face? McIntyre, 38, Communications Director of the philanthropic nonprofit The Hanso Foundation apparently lost control of the vehicle. Officials pulled his body and that of Darla Taft (sp?) corporate liaison of the Global Welfare Consortium from the submerged car. Initial ruling is that the crash is accidental. It was no accident. They were murdered. I can’t do this anymore. Gidget Girl, Darla was a good person. We had a trust. I knew from the beginning that she was Hugh’s mistress and she knew that I was Persephone. [gunshots] Someone’s shooting at me? Someone’s shooting at me. [pounding on door voice saying open up] Oh my God."

I can't believe it!!! Giget Girl was hughs's mistress and Gidget Girl and now she is dead along with hugh!!! and now some one came after rBlake or should i saw persehone!!(surprise, surprise!) Who do u think is doing this cause i really dont think it is hanso that is causing all this chaos, but then again it is hanso!!! I am sooooooo confused!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Transcript the info

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself