Monday, July 17, 2006

Well Death continues to rear it's ugly head


Since the Last word from Rachel it seems that there is no hope. Rachel didn't even post that video Mel0drama did .......Hugh and Darla A.K.A Gidget Girl are dead. Man I guess the Hanso Foundation is SERIOUS about keeping their secret a secret.This also tells that the Hanso Foundation is not afraid killing one of their own.Also What is up the DJ DAN no new Podcasts.I'm worried about Rachel what happen to her she may have been captured but.......What was in the package the GGirl wanted to give her. Someone has to take charge but who???? Ugh Is there hope ???? I hope there is a chance that she's ok.....Until Next Time ........................
Someone gotta help us and Rachel BUT WHO????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I don't Know what to say I but RACHEL " ALEX " BLAKE Hmmmmmmmmm That is so Original How did you come up with that I know YOU took that Idea from me anyway I think That Alex should change your name caz on one of her post she gets mad at people who use her name

Unknown said...

Rachel Blake gets mad at people that use he name as their own

Unknown said...

Rachel ......Where are you???

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself