Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lost Season Two DVD

Hey Everyone Nothing new with the The Lost Experience. But I always got something to tell you. Well for those die-hard Lost Fans Lost begins in 31 DAYS.
Lost Season Two DVD
Anyway Lost Fans the Lost Season Two DVD is coming out on Tuesday.But some fans recieve them earlier. Thanks to Jay and Jack I have some pictures of the "Lost Connection" feature on the Lost DVD. I have just found out that you can go here Lost On DVD.com to see more information.
Here is a picture of Mavin Candle in begining of the "Lost Connections" feature on the DVD (notice that he is using both hands)
Here is the special feature called "The Lost Connections" it show everyones connection to each other. There are so many. It's pretty easy If you Click Jack it will show all of Jacks connections.Here is Jack in the “Lost Connections” feature. Hi Jack!!!
This is interesting.This wierd staticky picture is connected somehow to Jack Shepherd. Could this be "Him". I'm just guessing. To me it looks like a child.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that was so cool thanks jay and jack everyone you should listen to their podcast

Unknown said...

I wanna get the DVD!!! But,i'm sooo bored these because of these glyphs. I think i'm gonna go. People See Ya!!!

Unknown said...

wow inatrancer....

Well this could be someone that we saw in a flashback. For Some reason I think the figure is Emma from the Tail Section. I don't know but when you go on the DVD it shows a dark figure at times

Unknown said...

maybe it's the MONSTER lol Just kidding

Unknown said...

anyway there is nothing going on so far. I'm so bored

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself