Saturday, September 09, 2006

Speakers Anonymous Tidings


Speaker from Inside the Experience, just posted this picture above on his blog (he had the image flipped). The filename is "ironman_1". Could this be a message from Rachel to "Iron Man" Malek? The hex converted to Ascii is: "rewsna ym wonk ydaerla uoy neht era uoy kniht i ohw tuoba gniklat eruoy fi nadjd ot ni llac uoy draeh ti si thgif eht ni uoy gnipeek si ecneicsnoc --m" If you read this backwords it says: "M--Conscience is keeping you in the fight is it? Heard you call in to DJ Dan. If you're talking about who I think you are then you already know my answer."

All I have to say is " Too many numbers". I'm just speculating that Rachel said "My Conscience is keeping you ..." So on so on.

I'll keep you updated

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where is this game going?

all i know is that RB is going to give us directions after we get enough people to post their picture on Where is Alvar.com

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself