Thursday, September 14, 2006

WhereisAlvar.com, RachelBlake.com, & StopHanso.RachelBlake.com updates

Hey everyone there is a new post on RachelBlake.com. Converting the binary to text gives hex, which then converts to what appears to be a reply to Rachel from Malik saying, "R -- I respect your caution. Suppose it's warranted, after all you've come through. I can't remember it exactly, but I think when we were in the stairwell in Paris, you muted the mic as I said "Because he wanted me to help you, and I can't question a man who would launch the Mental Health Appeal... to save a loved one." Say what you will about him now, his heart was once in the right place." So you know what what that means. Just look at the picture above.

There is also a new post on stophanso.rachelblake.com. The octal decodes to "IiY'nCmN" which can be rearranged to read "I'm in NYC."

Rachel has yet again posted another encrypted message at whereisalvar.com. Look at the picture posted by user "rachel@whereisalvar.com". Because of all the oustanding decoding/encoding work in the comments, the message has been translated to say, "You lived in 3 different apartments. Be waiting outside your second at 7:45 PM. I'm sending a car. Hope you remember the brand of iron you hit me with, because that's the code."

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself