Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Updated Hansoexposed.com


What's up everybody it's the professor. We have found out if you log in to hansoexposed.com, you'll see a blinking star next to the "Send Sequence" button. Press the "star button" and you will hear 4 minutes, 13 seconds of Morse Code. According to PeaceandNamaste and mamomk, translating this gives us us "M--I wish it were that simple. Fact is, as much as I want to, I still can't trust you. I want to believe you are the man who helped me in Paris but "de Zylva's" name was not unknown. You could be Mittlewerk himself, springing a trap under my feet. I need confirmation it's you. I need you tell me something only you could know." It's pretty strange right. The Dr. and I will keep you updated on more "updates." :)

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself