Sunday, August 27, 2006

Destination Lost Podcast # 3

Hey Everyone this is the Third podcast and it's mostly about Lost Spoiler with bits of the Lost Experience. Sorry :<

Apollo Bars
Anyway remember get those Apollo Bars If you missed them ( like me) go to apollotrade.com so you can get get,trade, and/or pass an Apollo Bar!!!

Download or Listen

To Download The Podcast
Right Click Here

To Listen it on your browser
Go here

Sorry didn't talk about my 4 8 15 16 23 42 theory I'll explain it to you on Thursday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm there is nothing going on....

Joseph Finchum said...

Dr.Spongebob"chris"shepard,

Stuff is going on. Don't get dicouraged, you do a fairly good job with what sounds like the gear you can aford. I can't do as much and if I wanted I could have access to some high tech equip through my main job. And you do pretty well for someone who, at least, sounds so young. I would make the assumtion that you are half my age, being that I am 33 or will be in days. Keep giving it your best and take your time to plan ahead. It sounds cliche, but you eally do get the quality you take the time for. As a Graphic Designer I am always telling clients that they can't have a product in two days that looks like something Microsoft would take months to plan... but this is what they want, and it gets very frustrating at times.

So take your time to prepare and please take some time to consider these suggestions.

1) Get or make a wind screen for the mic, Pantyhose + wire coathanger + a apir of plyers and you get an instant mwind screen.

2) Annunciation, learn it, live it, loveit!

3) Don't mimc yelling, either yell or don't. It just comes across phoney and unprofessional.

4) Don't beg, it is unbecomeing.

5) Just do your best and things will get better, this sounds cliche as well, but you do get better with practice and practice does make perfect.

C-ya
DeDJeZTeR

Unknown said...

thanks for the advice and I am young. Thanks You I'll remember this

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself