Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fragment Code "r3pux4" DJ Dan Live Details


Hey a new glyph popped up in Sydney, Australia .The fragment code is Mr.Beardy saying "Underground laboratories with the facilities you'll need to do your research with the optimal expediency." I don't know where this fragment goes. So I think you shouldn't ask me where it goes. Also DJ Dan aired an comercial yesterday on ABC about his live Podcast he also sent an E-mail to the people at the Lost Experience Clues Well I'm wondering what time the podcast comes on in New York I gotta find out before Friday. Remember Check out DJ Dan site www.djdan.am/podcast.html Edit : Thanks to a fellow investigator I now know what time is the Podcast : 11 PM PST is 8 PM EST. That's when the broadcast should be in NY. Thanks people Also remember to mail DJ Dan at conspiraspiesunite@hotmail.com

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself