Sunday, August 06, 2006

THE NUMBERS 4-8-15-16-23-42 Will be Solved


According to this articalThe Lost Experience, the online interactive game launched last spring to give fans clues to the island, will spill the meaning behind Hurley's lottery numbers--4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42--which are prevalent throughout the show. Their importance will be revealed to gamers who complete the third phase of the challenge. Interesting right ???? What do the numbers mean? I think I found out one part of the mystery. The whereabouts of the Island is unknown. But I uncovered something that will reveal a part of the secrets of The Numbers. I entered some cordinates on Google Earth. The Cordinates were 4.815' N and 162.342' W. Do the cordinates seem familar. They have the numbers... But I saw was water when I entered it. But Then on an episode of Lost Henry Gale said "Even God can see the Island" That quote got in my mind and it baffled me. Later When The Finale came Desmond triggered the Failsafe. I didn't really know what it did.Then The Official Lost Podcast came on and they quoted " When the sky changed color that made the Island visible to the world" SO Since I found the codinates I noticed that they are located in between Sydney,Australia and LAX . So That Might be the location of the Island.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I found the island WOO HOO OH YEAH

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself