Monday, August 21, 2006

The Lost Experience Site has been Hacked?......

Well when I was away The Lost Experience Site was (maybe) hacked.... The Hacker flipped the logo... No real harm done.....But There is something else...
The hacker modified the template and added this comment:
I am not your enemy. More soon
After thinking about it could this be a message from Rachel Blake!!!
Then he/she flipped the LOST Logo around. Some speculated that this turned "LOST" into "TSOL" which is the initials of a band called "The Sons of Liberty". Well.... Whats your theory?

But wait there is more...

The hacker has signed his/her notes with the following letters:
A S M U I D O B
What does that mean???? And then after that....

The mysterious hacker has said that "Phase 1" is complete!
What is this all about????
He/She signed off with this :
S I M N O B A U D
Well is this making sence??? A Close Friend has told me the following....
"I've been watching The Lost Experience Site since it was first reported that they were "hacked"... is it possible that they feel like this is a cool way of releasing a clue... maybe this is Glyph #42 and they're trying to be creative about releasing it..."
Well TLEC did the same thing so we should keep an eye on the site.....

Of Course I will keep you Updated.....

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself