Monday, August 14, 2006

Looking for Glyphs in Times Square, Fragment Codes : "a0y8 "CHOCOLATES", "4R19Y0UXB6Y"



Hey this is The Doc. Right now I'm using the wireless internet from Central Park in New York looking for that Glyph.I'm heading towards Time Square.I wanted to make sure everybody knows about DJ Dan's hint that a glyph will be released today in Times Square in New York. I'm looking but no glyph.People bear with me Times Square is a big place and and I'm just a person. So I'll Keep you updated . Update : News from Times Square!!! It turns out that the Glyph was hidden on the ABC jumbotron. The Code is "a0y8" In contains Alvar Hanso/Mr. Beardy saying "...Founders and Masterminds of the Dharma Iniative. By now, you also know there's many research goals for our joint adventure." Great Effort searching for the Glyph in Times Square and all over the country Thanks for the support It really means alot to me and all who
searched Times Square.UPDATE : Just To let you know Code "4R19Y0UXB6Y" is now working on Hanso Exposed . It is AlvarHanso/ Mr. Beardy saying; "The fate of the human race is in your hands"


Chocolates!: "CHOCOLATES" was first spotted a few days ago in a issue of Entertainment Weekly. A subLYMONal advertisement shows chocolate written on a remote control..It turn out it's a glyph it is Alvar Hanso/Mr.Beardy saying "Whether through nuclear fire, chemical and biological warfare, conventional warfare, pandemic, overpopulation..."

23 comments:

Unknown said...

had to redo this post this stinks i erased everyone comments by mistakes

FYSB said...

hey doc...a few folks on TLEC mentioned a sublymonal tour bus that departs from times square.

Unknown said...

you serious aww man where maybe I can catch it

Unknown said...

please does anyone know where the Sublymonal bus is i need the Exact location

Unknown said...

Thank you I gotta go THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M PRETTy Close to it THANKS A BUNCH BYE

Unknown said...

GOOD BYE I"LL KEEP YOU UYS UPDATED LEAVING BK Thanks for all your help

Unknown said...

thanks

Unknown said...

HELLO I REAL CLOSE TO THE SUBLYMONA BUS !!!! LUCKY ME I FOUND A WIRELESS CONNECTION BUT IT'S REALLY LOW OK IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING GOING ON THE BUS LOOK FOR THE GLYPH ON THE BIG TV SCREENS AND BILL BOARDS

I gotta go see you later i goota start running if you see some idoit running crazy thats me

Unknown said...

i made it I'm ON THE BUS WOOO HOO this better show me where the glyph is ugh i guess i'll wait until we move well i guess i should look around the bus like under the seat or somewhere ???? I MADE IT WOOOOO HOOO Glyph here i come Remember post at my Blog www.theexperienceoflost.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

people told me to ak the bus driver something so i did .................He just said stay seated and enjoy the tour and then he asked me if i was a tourist and was this my first time in new york I LIVE IN NEW YORK lol well no answers from him ..... Well i'll keep my eye out for the bill board ads and Rachel Blake but I doubt she here

FYSB said...

good job chris! check for ads posted on the bus, inside and out. picsel suggests talking to the driver/tour guide. do you get any kind of handout?

Unknown said...

ok no hand out any way it's been a long time should i get off the bus

FYSB said...

The consensus at TLEC is to GET OFF. Here are some suggested spots:

look at the ad on the outside of the bus.

keep your eyes peeled for a guy dressed as a lymon. last seen at 1568 Broadway in the past half hour.

also, do you see any major billboards for jeep, verizon or monster?

finally, is there a berliner donut shop? ('m reaching)

are you still on the bus or are you walking around? kbarrick suggested 8th and 42nd.

go to ABC's studio and ask the people insdie for a glyph

FYSB said...

chris try here;
Midtown Comics Times Square
200 W 40th Street (Corner of 7th Avenue)

Unknown said...

I've been out for 4 hours well i'll try it's a long walk

Unknown said...

i have to walk update when i get there

Unknown said...

YEAH sorry people i couldn't find a wireless connection i'm still looking around for the glyph . still nothing i need support people give me ideas

RyaNDrumZ said...

Chris, Great Job. Hopefully they will pull there end of the bargain and put one up soon... Hang in there.

Unknown said...

Everyone i just wanna say thank you . Thank you for all the support it helped me alot and i'm going back and i'll try to find the glyph

Unknown said...

this really means alot to me Thanks for the support

Unknown said...

I just want to remind people that tomorrow is 8/15, hopefully something big happens.

Unknown said...

Everyone, I would like to say thank you for the support. Even though i missed lunch you guys helped me and this was an honor to go out and look for a LIVE Glyph even though i didn't find it first it was an amazing Experience Thank You all and remember get ready for tommorow something might happen. Alll right I'm off to bed thank you all and God Bless

Unknown said...

thanks

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself