Saturday, August 12, 2006

DJ Dan After The Broadcast !!!



Ok I'm writing this as I listening to DJ Dan. I was talking to DJ Dan I was the First call It was cool. DJ Dan You Could sort of hear me I was talking about The Valenzetti Equation . So DJ Dan Know where a GLYPH is in The Real World. He was talking about Lost and he was real mad at the producers.Wow DJ Dan is can really talk so much. Anyway he's been shutting down a lot alot of people.

Malek Message To Rachel
Malek ( Saved Rachel on Staircase) called DJ Dan and was praying that Rachel was listening. He said he had an urgent message for her. He gave the message which was encoded with these numbers: 240 249 68 61 37 118 75 233 231 150 36 184 157 51 144 180 253 50 173 30 222 192 13 82 1".. If you look up these page numbers in Bad Twin and take the first letter of each word of these pages you get, "I know where he is, I can set it up."
If you look up these page numbers in Bad Twin and take the first letter of each word of these pages you get, "I know where he is, I can set it up". Well it was hard to heard it because they were talking over it. Here is the first part of the broadcast .
DJ Dan Glyph
DJ Dan also taped a glyph to the front door of the Radio Harvest building where he streamed his podcast. The fragment code is "4R19Y0UXB6Y" but it's not working yet. And here is the second part of the broadcast . Well was DJ Dan and Tanya captured by The Hanso Foundation??? What Happened to Marvin??? And Where is the GYLPH ? So many questions so little time. For those want to download the Broadcast here is the audio provided by TLEC Note it takes a long time to download.

No comments:

"Everything Happens for a Reason"


Find Yourself